How to Port your number when you have DSL
- Check to see if NTInet VoIP is availble.
- The following carriers currently offer the ability to keep your DSL service and transfer your number. Restrictions may apply.
- AT&T High Speed Internet
- If your phone company is not listed. You can still transfer your phone number by moving your DSL service to another phone line.
- Order a second phone line from your current provider. Please note that you only need to order basic service (limited local and no long distance) to minimize the expense of this line.
- Have your DSL service moved to the new phone line.
Please be sure your current provider does not cancel or disconnect your original line. NTInet cannot transfer a number that has been cancelled or disconnected.
Submit the (LOA) Letter Authorization request to NTInet for your original phone line.